Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I LOVE MY NEPHEWS!!!!



So i got the opportunity to spend some good time with my nephews today.. i got to babysit JT for about two hours today and also spend some time eating lunch with megan and Trey and Pace.. I love them, they are so much fun.. It makes my day just to get a little kiss from one of them cause it means so much.... Trey and Pace are taking off(thanks to megan) and thats going to suck, but what do you do.. they didnt know me before and they wont know me again.. oh well... win some lose some, well have to start over in a few years... I LOVE THEM!!!!!

9 comments:

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

It isn't life or death that we are moving away. You will just have to come visit us more. And when we visit they will be even more excited to see there Uncle Dizzles! Love you!

Jon & Bridget said...

Anytime you need quality time with JT you let me know. I will be right over :) I love that picture by the way. It is very cute. Love you!!!

The Stratton Family said...

HAH! you are a blooger! i decided that we are all going to take a roadtrip dowm to see megan! okay!

The Stratton Family said...

this is beau. lets go to kolob... even though we just got back a few hours ago.

The Stratton Family said...

good job with the music... not so good with the posting. you have more pictures than that... i KNOW it!

The Stratton Family said...

hmm.. i totally forgot about that picture! and i didnt mean to cut your head off... but ask beau, i am famous for that! anyways i will email you those pics as soon as we get the internet!

The Stratton Family said...

i was going to send you those pictures, but i dont have your email i dont think.

Brandi said...

Ramsey, I'm sad i missed you when you stopped by! Call me sometime, K! 251-7079

rick.and.kels said...

well hey there. i didnt know you had one of these. cute nephews!