Monday, September 15, 2008

Thank you Mark Wills.... :)

So i had a great saturday night!!! Justin and i took our dates, Tanya and Kelsey to the Mark Wills concert and we had a very good time.. well at least i did!! I loved my date!!! Its funny because i have wanted to ask her out for a long time.. but didnt and well i finally did obviously and we had alot of fun. I guess we will see where this takes us.... Im in aww of the whole situation... crazy... anyways here is one picture i had from that night, when i get more ill put them on!!!



2 comments:

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

How cute are you bud! I am glad that you had a fun time.

rick.and.kels said...

that was way fun! sorry i havent sent you pictures yet, i cant do it on my computer because its too slow, so i will get them to you as soon as possible!