Monday, October 13, 2008

7 .... heck now all i need is 6

7 things I can do...
1. Hunt
2. Hit on girls
3. Stay up really late and not be tired the next day
4. piss people off
5. go to kolob
6. Look good
7. Kill aminals

7 things I cannot do...
1. go to brasil
2. shave while in the shower
3. watch mtv
4. tolerate stupid people
5. find a girlfriend
6. listen to others oppinions without voicing my own
7. so without making fun of someone if they say something stupid

7 things that attracted me to my hubby!
1. hmmmmmm maybe not so much
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

7 Things I say often
1. mmmmmmmmk
2. Yeah, Get some
3. Hello
4. Pimpin aint easy
5. What it is yo
6. What are you doin?
7. You suck dude

7 favorite artists/bands...
1. Haste The Day
2. Saosin
3. Emery
4. Rascal flatts
5. Keith Urban
6. Josh Gracin
7. UNderoath

7 Favorite foods...
1. Chinese
2. ziti casserole
3. Pork Chops
4. JErky
5. Grilled cheese with tomato soup
6. Baked Potatos with ranch
7. Cookie dough blizzards

No comments: